Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gear Crushers

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

reporter

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by reporter

  1. With many concerned about injuries and the safety of the Next Gen car, NASCAR drivers met with executives and engineers Saturday, Bob Pockrass reports. View the full article
  2. Kyle Larson said the data they saw from the crash test would indicate improvements when it comes to rear impacts but not to the level of where they were with the previous car. View the full article
  3. Logano’s average speed of 103.424 mph in the final round ended up the fastest lap of the day and earned him his third pole of the 2022 season and 25th of his career. “The lap was OK. I felt like I screwed up the final chicane here. I screwed up the first run and I screwed up half as bad the second time trying to adjust without over-adjusting,” Logano said. “My car has some speed in ...Keep readingView the full article
  4. Allmendinger posted an average lap speed of 102.187 mph early in the second 20-minute session. Austin Cindric, who needs a strong finish or a win to advance in the series playoffs, ended up second-fastest (102.105 mph). William Byron was third, Joey Logano was fourth and Daniel Suarez ended up fifth. Group B Allmendinger quickly set the fastest speed of the day early in the second ...Keep readingView the full article
  5. NASCAR and the Teams Negotiating Committee are "very far apart" on a new revenue deal, Bob Pockrass reports. View the full article
  6. In a meeting with a group of reporters Friday in downtown Charlotte, N.C., four members of the team, which was created earlier this year, outlined its efforts to present NASCAR with changes to its business model. The four team members were Jeff Gordon, vice chairman and co-owner at Hendrick Motorsports; Steve Newmark, president of Roush Fenway Keselowski Racing; Dave Alpern, president of ...Keep readingView the full article
  7. The No. 4 Stewart-Haas Racing Ford Mustang of Kevin Harvick was docked 100 driver and owner points, while crew chief Rodney Childers was fined $100,000 and suspended for four of the last five races on the 2022 schedule. NASCAR's reason for the penalty is because SHR is believed to have modified a spec part supplied to the teams, which was later understood to be the deck lid. The ...Keep readingView the full article
  8. The No. 4 Stewart-Haas Racing Ford Mustang of Kevin Harvick was docked 100 driver and owner points, while crew chief Rodney Childers was fined $100,000 and suspended for four of the last five races on the 2022 schedule. The penalty nearly guarantees that the driver and team, who were eliminated in the first round of the playoffs, will finish 16th (last) in playoff standings. NASCAR's ...Keep readingView the full article
  9. The Statesville, N.C.-based team said it also plans to compete in the ARCA Menards Series in 2023. “AM Racing is proud and excited about our next chapter,” said team president Wade Moore. “Adding the NASCAR Xfinity Series to our program is going to allow us to further grow and become a team where we are focused on showcasing drivers, marketing partners and personnel for years to ...Keep readingView the full article
  10. An appeals panel has reinstated the 25 points William Byron had been docked by NASCAR for deliberately spinning Denny Hamlin. View the full article
  11. Byron, the driver of Hendrick Motorsports’ No. 24 Chevrolet, had originally been fined $50,000 and docked 25 driver and owner points for retaliating against Denny Hamlin under caution in the Sept. 25 race at Texas Motor Speedway. After a hearing on Thursday afternoon, the panel – which consisted of Hunter Nickell, Dale Pinilis and Kevin Whitaker – elected to double Byron’s fine to ...Keep readingView the full article
  12. Chase Elliott emerged victorious at Talladega (Ala.) Superspeedway, denying Ryan Blaney a chance of becoming the 20th different winner of the 2022 season by 0.046s. After the race, these drivers found themselves below the cut line: Austin Cindric, William Byron, Christopher Bell, and Alex Bowman. Chase Briscoe is tied with Cindric and sits just above the cut ...Keep readingView the full article
  13. Christopher Bell showed this season that he'll be a contender to be reckoned with, but heading to Charlotte he needs a win. View the full article
  14. Trackhouse, started in 2021 by co-owners Justin Marks and Grammy Award-winner rapper Pitbull, only became a two-car operation this season but with one race remaining in the second round of the 2022 series playoffs, it is positioned well to advance. The final race of the second round is Sunday at the Charlotte Roval and both of Trackhouse’s drivers – Ross Chastain and Daniel Suarez – are ...Keep readingView the full article
  15. Solberg, the son of 2003 world champion Petter, started his association with Hyundai in 2021 when he initially signed a two-year deal, with the Swede set to contest a full WRC2 programme. However, Solberg was unexpectedly offered a full WRC debut behind the wheel of the I20 WRC at Arctic Rally Finland, which resulted in a seventh-place finish. Outings in Kenya, Spain and the season-ending Rally ...Keep readingView the full article
  16. The No. 4 Ford of Harvick and No. 19 Toyota were both taken back to NASCAR’s research and development center in Concord, N.C., for further inspection following last Sunday’s Cup Series race at Talladega (Ala.) Superspeedway. Harvick’s crew chief, Rodney Childers, has been suspended four races and fined $100,000 for modification of a single-source supplied part found on the No. 4 ...Keep readingView the full article
  17. Christopher Bell felt his team had championship speed long before those of us in the media recognized it. He has seen it all year. View the full article
  18. Christopher Bell has always been a win-or-bust kind of racer. He’s learning the nuances of playoff racing and the benefits of getting the best finish and points possible View the full article
  19. Smith, 20, who has been a part of Toyota’s driver development program for several years, has agreed to a multi-year deal and will drive Kaulig’s No. 16 Chevrolet fulltime in 2023. Smith will replace A.J. Allmendinger, who announced Wednesday will return to fulltime competition in the Cup Series next year with Kaulig. Read Also: A.J. Allmendinger returns to fulltime Cup racing with ...Keep readingView the full article
  20. The organization announced on Wednesday that Allmendinger, 40, will compete fulltime in 2023 in Cup driving its No. 16 Chevrolet. Allmendinger has been running fulltime in the Xfinity Series for Kaulig Racing the past two seasons while also making a number of Cup Series starts. Read Also: Chandler Smith moving up to Xfinity in 2023 with Kaulig Racing “Through all the ...Keep readingView the full article
  21. The eight-time world champion elected to scale down his WRC commitments this year in order to spend more time with his family and to explore opportunities in the FIAWorld Endurance Championship. As a result, Ogier is set to compete in six WRC events this year piloting the third GR Yaris which he has shared with Esapekka Lappi. A full season competing in a LMP2 prototype in the WEC was also ...Keep readingView the full article
  22. The 44-year-old has become a familiar voice in the WRC, enjoying a top flight rally career that began in Spain alongside Donie O’Sullivan in 2004, and will coincidently end at the same rally, which will mark his 102nd event. Nagle went on to win five WRC rallies, all alongside Kris Meeke, and score 18 podiums, his last to date being a second in Sardinia while calling the notes for M-Sport’s ...Keep readingView the full article
  23. Bowman, 29, crashed on lap 97 of the 334-lap 25 September race at Texas Motor Speedway. Although damaged, he continued on and finished the race. A few days later, he announced plans to skip the Cup race at Talladega after experiencing concussion-like symptoms. Bowman, who was already below the cut line before being sidelined, had hoped to return for the Round of 12 cut-off race at the ...Keep readingView the full article
  24. Bowman, 29, crashed on lap 97 of the 334-lap 25 September race at Texas Motor Speedway. Although damaged, he continued on and finished the race. A few days later, he announced plans to skip the Cup race at Talladega after experiencing concussion-like symptoms. Bowman, who was already below the cut line before being sidelined, had hoped to return for the Round of 12 cut-off race at the ...Keep readingView the full article
  25. Bowman, 29, crashed on Lap 97 of the 334-lap race at Texas Motor Speedway on September 25th. Although damaged, he continued on and finished the race. A few days later, he announced plans to skip the Cup race at Talladega (Ala.) Superspeedway after experiencing concussion-like symptoms. Read Also: Rick Hendrick: "We don't want (the drivers) hurt" Elliott: "There's no excuse for ...Keep readingView the full article

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.