Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gear Crushers

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

reporter

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Everything posted by reporter

  1. DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) NASCAR has suspended Hendrick Motorsports crew chief Alan Gustafson for two races after Chase Elliott's car was found to have an illegal rear window during the Cup race at Texas Motor Speedway last weekend. View the full article
  2. Present at last week's Tour de Corse, Todt told Motorsport.com he still saw endurance very much as part of the appeal and challenge of the WRC.Event organisers collectively feel under pressure to reduce the competitive distance on stages, with last month's Rally Mexico an example, with the series' most arduous event reducing the length of its longest test from 50 miles in 2016 to 35 ... Keep reading View the full article
  3. NASCAR announced on Wednesday that Elliott’s No. 9 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet was penalized for the failure of its rear window support braces from keeping the rear window glass rigid in all directions at all times during the event.Following Sunday’s Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race at Texas Motor Speedway, picture of the rear window of Elliott’s car from the race were being ... Keep reading View the full article
  4. Among the record-setting number of teams and competitors entered for the NASCAR Whelen Euro Series will be a joint operation.Race Art Technology and Blu Motorsport have joined forces to enter a Ford Mustang for Swiss drivers Francesco Parli and Mauro Trione.Both organizations will use their strengths in a combined effort to field a championship caliber team in the NASCAR-sanctioned ... Keep reading View the full article
  5. Suarez suffered the injury in a Lap 2 wreck in Sunday’s Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race at Texas Motor Speedway that also collected Alex Bowman, Austin Dillon, Ross Chastain and Paul Menard.Suarez posted a video after the race that showed his left hand wrapped in a splint and he said he was going to be further evaluated back in North Carolina.On Tuesday, Suarez posted an update ... Keep reading View the full article
  6. After his first top-10 finish of his Cup career, William Byron exudes confidence in an interview with Kaitlyn Vincie from the No. 24 Hendrick Motorsports shop View the full article
  7. Austin Dillon breaks down the chaos in Texas View the full article
  8. The aero package used in the Xfinity Series last season included a restrictor-plate, but even more importantly, aero ducts on the front spoilers and a taller rear spoiler.The use of the aero package on the Cup Series cars in the All-Star Race at Charlotte Motor Speedway is expected to be finalized and announced this week, multiple sources confirmed.NASCAR provided Motorsport.com the ... Keep reading View the full article
  9. Monster Energy will extend its title sponsorship of the NASCAR Cup series into the 2019 season, but is "highly unlikely" to continue beyond that View the full article
  10. CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) Monster Energy will remain the title sponsor of NASCAR's top Cup Series through 2019 in an extension announced Tuesday. View the full article
  11. The energy drink company has signed a one-year extension and will remain the the 'Official Energy Drink of NASCAR.' Monster Energy is the fourth brand to serve as the title sponsor of NASCAR's premier division since 1971.“NASCAR and Monster Energy enjoyed a productive first year and both parties have benefited significantly from the partnership,” said Steve Phelps, NASCAR Chief ... Keep reading View the full article
  12. The NASCAR Cup series has taken six cars to a windtunnel for aerodynamic testing on Tuesday following last weekend's Texas race View the full article
  13. Fans might have noticed Bobby Labonte recently on television working as an in-studio analyst for Fox Sports 1 and figured the 2000 NASCAR Cup Series champion is happy in retirement, but Labonte has let everyone know he’s ready for more.NASCAR and Labonte made it official Monday that he’ll become the first American NASCAR champion to compete full-time in the European-based series this ... Keep reading View the full article
  14. Fans might have noticed Bobby Labonte recently on television working as an in-studio analyst for Fox Sports 1 and figured the 2000 NASCAR Cup Series champion is happy in retirement, but Labonte has let everyone know he’s ready for more.NASCAR and Labonte made it official Monday that he’ll become the first American NASCAR champion to compete full-time in the European-based series this ... Keep reading View the full article
  15. Since December 2007, former motorcycle and F2000 champion Alan Labrosse headed the facility, which includes a short oval, a drag strip and a road course.After 55 years of competition, the track will close after an agreement was signed April 9 between the directors of the Autodrome, the city of St-Eustache and Hydro-Québec.The ongoing complaints from local residents because of the ... Keep reading View the full article
  16. Kyle Busch and crew chief Adam Stevens recap the strategy that brought them to victory lane at Texas Motor Speedway View the full article
  17. Larry McReynolds explains what went wrong during Kevin Harvick's crucial pit road stops on Sunday View the full article
  18. But not because he thought he was never going to win again, but more because it served as affirmation that he and his No. 18 Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota team were doing all the right things this year to get to Victory Lane.In the first six races of the year, Busch had finished second three times and on each occasion it was to a Stewart-Haas Racing driver (twice to Kevin Harvick and once ... Keep reading View the full article
  19. Chevrolet has historically come out with a next-generation HD truck the model year after its ½-ton. View the full article
  20. CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) Motorsports in America can be bold and beautiful and so very baffling. View the full article
  21. Harvick finished second to Joe Gibbs Racing driver Kyle Busch, and was hampered by multiple botched pit stops after dominating the opening stage.The first problem was a lug nut that got jammed in the jack, dropping him down to ninth. Seven laps later he was forced to return to pit road with a loose wheel that put him a lap down on the field. ... Keep reading View the full article
  22. The NASCAR Cup series admits it should have penalised Kevin Harvick during one of the pitstops that the Stewart-Haas Racing driver later branded "pathetic", after further pitgun failures at Texas View the full article
  23. After competing for the first time last summer in the NASCAR Whelen Euro Series at Brands Hatch, Bobby Labonte has decided he wants to compete for a series championship.Labonte, the first driver to win championships in two different NASCAR national series highlighted by his Cup championship in 2000, will compete full-time in the NASCAR Whelen Euro Series in 2018 in hopes of adding an ... Keep reading View the full article
  24. Following Sunday’s O’Reilly 500 at Texas Motor Speedway, NASCAR officials announced the Fords of Kevin Harvick and Joey Logano; the Chevrolets of Jamie McMurray and Chase Elliott; and the Toyotas of Kyle Busch and Erik Jones would undergo wind tunnel testing on Tuesday.“As we’ve done in the past, NASCAR will capture cars from each manufacturer for the purposes of a wind tunnel test ... Keep reading View the full article
  25. Jimmie Johnson, Brad Keselowski react to wreck with Denny Hamlin | 2018 TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY | FOX NASCAR View the full article

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.