Circle Tracks
Circle Track Articles
762 articles in this category
-
Making his 67th career start, Kaden Honeycutt is finally a winner in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series. He passed Connor Zilisch in overtime, hanging on to take the checkered flag for Tricon Garage. He also swept the day, earning a victory in the ARCA Menards Series race just hours earlier. "It's amazing," said an emotional Honeycutt. "Thank you Toyota, this whole No. 11 crew ... everyone ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 17 views
-
Over the course of three years and 71 races together, Corey Heim and Scott Zipadelli amassed 21 wins and 45 top-5s with three final four appearances and the 2025 Truck Series championship. It’s objectively a hard act to follow but Kaden Honeycutt isn’t allowing the pressure to exceed the privilege and intends to just put in the work in pursuit of the same results. “From my end, I think ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 112 views
-
Kaden Honeycutt is not the defending champion like Ty Majeski, nor has he dominated the entire year like Corey Heim, or spent several years racing Trucks full-time like Tyler Ankrum. Instead, Honeycutt is in his first full-time year of competition and he has never even won a NASCAR Truck race before. To make his situation even more unique, the 22-year-old is ending the year with a different ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 78 views
-
Katherine Legge is one of 17 women who have competed in the top level of NASCAR, and the IndyCar and IMSA veteran is the most recent. Legge, 45, will pilot the No. 78 Live Fast Motorsports Chevrolet in this weekend's Cup race at Watkins Glen International. Legge made seven Cup starts during the 2025 season (all with Live Fast Motorsports), but this will be her first appearance in 2026. E.l.f ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 29 views
-
Katherine Legge knows nearly every move she makes is another milestone in motorsports, but her focus is on results and not the history books. In the late hours of Tuesday night, it was revealed Legge is set to attempt the rare ‘Double’ by running the Coca-Cola 600 and Indianapolis 500 on the same day - Sunday, May 24. She was already set - and wrapped up the opening day of practice - for ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 14 views
-
Katherine Legge will start 38th in Sunday's NASCAR Cup Series race at Watkins Glen, making her eighth career start and her first of the 2026 season. She is once again driving the No. 78 Live Fast Motorsports Chevrolet with sponsorship from e.l.f. Cosmetics. After she takes the checkered flag at the Glen, the British driver will travel directly to Indiana as practice gets underway for the 110th ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 17 views
-
Late Tuesday, USA Today Sports reported that Katherine Legge will attempt the rare Indy 500/Coke 600 Double -- this year. Motorsport.com has since independently confirmed the news as well. The 45-year-old is already confirmed to be taking part in the 110th running of the Indianapolis 500, driving the No. 11 HMD Motorsports/AJ Foyt Racing Chevrolet for her fifth appearance in the historic ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 14 views
-
Kaulig Racing is pausing its NASCAR O'Reilly Auto Parts team in order to venture into the NASCAR Truck Series as the factory team for Ram's re-entry into the sport. The team previously announced several full-time drivers, including Brenden Queen, Daniel Dye, and Justin Haley. On Monday, the team confirmed plans to launch an all-star truck, which they've described as the 'Free Agent ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 92 views
-
Chris Rice is facing a certain degree of cognitive dissonance over the topic of granting Chase for the Championship waivers to Truck Series drivers that have missed races. The president of Kaulig Racing says he has asked for a waiver to make Corey Lajoie eligible for the 10-driver championship. The inner conflict came when he was asked on SiriusXM's The Morning Drive about the potential of ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 37 views
-
Ram is returning to the NASCAR Truck Series for the first time in over a decade this year, partnering with Kaulig Racing to form a five-truck effort for the 2026 season. The ambitious plan will include Brenden Queen, Justin Haley, and Daniel Dye as full-time drivers going for the title. It will also feature an all-star truck described as the 'free agent program' with various different drivers ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 102 views
-
As previously announced, Ram is returning to the NASCAR Truck Series for the first time in over a decade, and they will do so with five entries fielded by Kaulig Racing. Kaulig is shutting down their NASCAR O'Reilly Auto Parts program (formerly Xfinity Series) in order to accommodate this massive undertaking in the Truck Series. The team will continue to operate a Chevy-backed team at the Cup ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 79 views
-
Kaulig Racing is set to become the anchor factory team for Ram as the Stellantis brand returns to NASCAR for the first time since the 2012 season. They will have five trucks, featuring Brenden Queen, Daniel Dye, and Justin Haley as full-time drivers. The fourth truck will feature a rotating cast of all-star drivers beginning with Tony Stewart, while the fifth truck will be awarded to the winner ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 90 views
-
Kaulig Racing has been operating a team in the NASCAR Xfinity Series since 2016, which is when they first entered NASCAR. Over time, the team has expanded into the Cup Series and won several races. However, after announcing plans to partner with Ram and form a new team in the NASCR Truck Series (with five entries) in 2026, Motorsport.com understands that they will now pause the Xfinity ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 73 views
-
The national average for diesel fuel on April 1 was $5.490 and that is a strain to NASCAR teams like Kaulig Racing who say it has taken a toll on its intended budget before the season began in February. The military conflict in Iran has led to a surge in prices and while it dropped to just over $5 on April 2 following a national address by the President of the United States offering that the ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 48 views
-
Racing deep into the night in Pensacola, Florida, 13-year-old Keelan Harvick became the youngest winner in the history of the Snowflake 125. He won the prestigious Pro Lade Model race in his first-ever attempt as well. The event didn't go green until around 1:30am local time, with Luke Baldwin starting the race from pole position. Keelan, the son of 2014 NASCAR Cup Series champion Kevin ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 73 views
-
Natalie Decker is back in the news after her recent NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series start at Dover. Earlier this year, she received criticism for arriving late to a wreck in the NASCAR O'Reilly season-opener at Daytona, but this situation was different. After being penalized by NASCAR for changing lanes before the start, and later told she was not meeting minimum speed, she got very upset on the ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 4 views
-
With all due respect to Alex Bowman’s recovery from vertigo, and return to the Hendrick Motorsports No. 48 over the weekend after missing four NASCAR Cup Series races, now it’s time for the 32-year-old to save his job. Everyone downplays it, but Bowman is in a contract year, and having faced several medical issues over the years while also not winning at the scope of his superstar ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 31 views
-
Kevin Harvick says he heard enough from the NASCAR Cup Series race at Talladega Superspeedway earlier in the month to know that Jim Pohlman and Kyle Busch was not going to work out. And to wit, despite scoring the first top-10 of the season together at Talladega on Sunday, Richard Childress Racing made a crew chief swap for the two-time Cup Series champion this week with Andy Street returning ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 28 views
-
Kohr Motorsports will have a special paint scheme on its No. 60 Ford Mustang GT4 in the 2026 IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge season-opener at the Daytona Road Course. Biffle, who was named one of NASCAR's 75 greatest drivers and a winner of 56 races across all three national divisions of the sport, was tragically killed in a plane crash in Statesville, North Carolina, earlier this month. He was ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 103 views
-
Kris Wright has signed a deal that will see him competing full-time in 2026, driving the No. 81 McAnally-Hilgemann (MHR) Racing Chevrolet. Wright parted ways with Our Motorsports in the middle of the 2025 NASCAR Xfinity Series season, and has since made appearances in a handful of Truck and ARCA races. He has 49 starts in the NCTS, and both of his 2025 starts came with MHR. He finished 26th ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 59 views
-
The 45-year-old was forced to vacate the cockpit of his 23XI Racing Toyota last July, just two months after taking the 34th win of his career at Kansas, when he suffered a concussion at Pocono. In October, he announced that he would not return as a full-time driver in 2023, allowing Tyler Reddick to make his switch from Richard Childress Racing one year earlier than planned. There was ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 46 views
-
Busch and 23XI Racing announced on Thursday that Busch will not be able to return to the #45 Toyota in time for the start of the playoffs next weekend at Darlington and had therefore withdrawn his medical waiver to participate. While Busch will no longer be eligible for the driver’s championship, the #45 team will continue to compete for the owner’s championship. Busch’s withdraw means ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 47 views
-
Connor Zilisch is the 2025 NASCAR Xfinity Series Rookie of the Year, but he missed out on the biggest prize. The 19-year-old led all drivers in wins (10), top fives (20), top tens (23), and average finish (8.0), but he will end the year as the championship runner-up. At the Phoenix finale, he lost the race lead with 24 laps to go to his best friend and title rival Jesse Love. After the race, he ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 62 views
-
Kyle Busch and wife Samantha have reached a settlement in their lawsuit against Pacific Life Insurance and agent Rodney Smith brough against the latter in November. The two-time NASCAR Cup Series champion filed suit seeking over $8 million over an alleged retirement plan scheme of which the details can be read here. In its court mandated legal response, Pacific Life effectively said the claims ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 69 views
-
Kyle 'Rowdy' Busch will lead the field to the green flag for the 68th running of the Daytona, lapping the 2.5-mile superspeedway in 49.006s to win pole position. He will share the front row with Chase Briscoe in the No. 19 Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota. This will be Busch's 21st start in the 500 -- a race he has never won before -- and this will be the two-time Cup champion's fist pole in The Great ...Keep readingView the full article
- 0 comments
- 90 views