Nascar
12,562 topics in this forum
-
Chase Elliot was ruled out of Sunday's Las Vegas Motor Speedway Race after he suffered a leg injury snowboarding. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 81 views
-
-
In a statement, Hendrick Motorsports said Elliott, 27, suffered an injury to his left leg while snowboarding in Colorado. He is scheduled to undergo surgery Friday night. Xfinity Series regular Josh Berry, 32, will fill in for Elliott in HMS’ No. 9 Chevrolet Sunday at Las Vegas. “Chase’s health is our primary concern,” said Rick Hendrick, owner of Hendrick Motorsports. "He's spoken ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 80 views
-
-
Find out how you can win $10K of Clint Bowyer's money playing the FOX Bet Super 6 NASCAR Stage 2 Challenge, with insight from analyst Larry McReynolds! View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 65 views
-
-
Nascar Race Hub analysts Chad Knaus and Aric Almirola discussed the possibilities of Kyle Busch's chances of passing the late great Dale Earnhardt 76 career cup series win. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 74 views
-
-
Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Erik Jones and Ross Chastain were the Chevy drivers who tested the short-track package at Phoenix. The drivers talked about the short-track package change and getting 50 minutes of practice at Phoenix. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 96 views
-
-
Toyota Drivers' Tyler Reddick, Martin Truex Jr., and Denny Hamlin share their thoughts on having 50 minutes of practice to get ready for Phoenix with the reduced-downforce package. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 75 views
-
-
Joey Logano and Brad Keselowski liked the short-track package they tested that NASCAR will go to starting next week at Phoenix. What they as well as Kevin Harvick had to say about getting 50 minutes of practice to be ready to race next week. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 72 views
-
-
At Daytona, both cars were in contention for the win before late-race chaos derailed their chance of capturing the trophy, but Chris Buescher still came away with a fourth-place result. Fontana was a quieter race, but still solid overall. Brad Keselowski was seventh despite a mid-race spin and Buescher 13th at the end of the day. However, Las Vegas Motor Speedway is the first true test of where ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 98 views
-
-
Hendrick Motorsports and Trackhouse Racing have locked up their six combined drivers to long-term deals, which has benefits on and off the track. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 74 views
-
-
Kyle Larson, Chase Elliott and WIlliam Byron spoke about Alex Bowman's extension with Hendrick Motorsports. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 80 views
-
-
Justin Marks & Ross Chastain gave initial thoughts on Chastain signing a multiyear contract extension to stay at Trackhouse. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 80 views
-
-
Daniel Suárez signed a multiyear contract extension with Trackhouse, the first Cup team where he has spent more than two seasons. He explained why he thinks this ride has worked out when others have not. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 104 views
-
-
Alex Bowman spoke about his contract extension. He says that he is very excited and that it will be a good time. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 72 views
-
-
Kyle Busch talked about his struggles last year and the difference in the start of this season and the move to RCR. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 78 views
-
-
NASCAR has seen two different winners in the first two races with Ricky Stenhouse Jr. snapping a 199-race winless streak to win Daytona 500. The following week, Kyle Busch overcame a dominant Ross Chastain to win his 61st career Cup race, doing so in just his second start as a Richard Childress Racing driver. Chastain, who has won three of the four stages so far in 2023, enters Vegas as ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 93 views
-
-
Gutierrez, 20, was originally scheduled to compete in the 2023 Truck Series opener at Daytona but those plans were put on hold after he and his younger brother, Federico, were involved in a traffic accident Jan. 29 near Valle de Bravo, a resort area about 60 miles west of Mexico City. Federico, 17, who was driving, was pronounced dead at the scene while Max was injured and treated at a hospital ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 86 views
-
-
Truex showed strength early in the 400-mile race, driving up inside the top-five. The 2023 Clash at the L.A. Coliseum winner hasn't won a points race since Richmond in September, 2021. Unfortunately, issues on pit road derailed any chance he had of visiting Victory Lane this past weekend. During the first stop of the race, Truex was sent to the rear of the field for equipment ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 90 views
-
-
NASCAR confirmed that Cup Series teams are receiving a rulebook bulletin this week detailing the updates to the car for road courses and a majority of tracks measuring 1.058-mile or less in distance. The package, which was tested in the offseason at Phoenix Raceway, will debut at that track for its March 12 race. It consists of a 2-inch spoiler and the removal of three diffuser strakes and ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 113 views
-
-
The NASCAR Cup Series season is in full swing. Bob Pockrass unveils his debut driver rankings heading into Las Vegas. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 85 views
-
-
NASCAR debuted the latest iteration of its Cup car last season with only a hurried and limited testing schedule in the previous offseason, so much of the “learning” done by teams came on the track in 2022 – something akin to “trial by race.” But Truex, the series’ 2017 champion, believes teams – including his No. 19 Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota – have already made significant gains ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 91 views
-
Recently Browsing 0
- No registered users viewing this page.