Nascar
12,562 topics in this forum
-
Max, 20, and Federico, 17, were traveling in a Porsche Boxster near Valle de Bravo, a resort area about 60 miles west of Mexico City, on Sunday when the car collided with a Ford Explorer pickup truck. Federico, who was driving the Porsche, was pronounced dead at the scene while Max was transported by helicopter to a hospital in Mexico City with unspecified injuries but is expected to be ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 130 views
-
-
Building on Chris Buescher's win last season, Brad Keselowski is looking for continued progress in his second year as co-owner at RFK Racing. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 88 views
-
-
Button will join Jimmie Johnson and Mike Rockenfeller behind the wheel of the Hendrick Motorsports-prepared Chevrolet Camaro at the 24 Hours of Le Mans later this year as a Garage 56 entry. The 43-year-old didn't say no to the prospect of potentially running NASCAR Cup races in the future, though says he would only be interested in road courses - and due to recent schedule changes at NASCAR's ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 64 views
-
-
Button will join Jimmie Johnson and Mike Rockenfeller behind the wheel of the Hendrick Motorsports-prepared Chevrolet Camaro in the iconic endurance race later this year. The 43-year-old racer didn't say no to the prospect of potentially running NASCAR Cup races in the future. However, he would only be interested in road courses, and due to recent schedule changes at NASCAR's highest level ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 77 views
-
-
The 2009 Formula 1 world champion will join seven-time NASCAR Cup champion Jimmie Johnson and 2010 Le Mans winner Mike Rockenfeller. “It’s really special to be here," said Button. "I always thought of myself as a racing driver and I looked for new challenges since my F1 career. To go to Le Mans, I’m very excited to work with an all-star team. “[The deal came about] through Jimmie a ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 88 views
-
-
Earlier this week, Stewart-Haas Racing announced it had signed Briscoe to a multi-year contract extension to retain him as the driver of its No. 14 Ford team for “many more seasons.” With Ryan Preece starting his first season at SHR in the No. 41, Kevin Harvick entering his final fulltime season in NASCAR and fellow teammate Aric Almirola’s future unclear after 2023, that could leave ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 101 views
-
-
Christopher Bell said the mufflers increased heat inside the car and that will continue to need to be worked on. He was happy with the last aero package tested of the 2-inch spoiler and other changes underneath the car. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 76 views
-
-
Brad Keselowski said the muffler package will work for the Clash but would need some work for Chicago (because of heat). View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 83 views
-
-
Take a quick look into the first 40-lap run in a group with mufflers during the test at the Phoenix Raceway. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 79 views
-
-
Brad Keselowski describes the highs and lows of progress being shown, saying that some days he is happy with it, and others, he finds himself frustrated with the lack of. Keselowski expresses that this is a healthy sign his team is getting somewhere, as they have a great culture and are delivering results. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 84 views
-
-
Brad Keselowski and Chris Buescher describe the impact of Buescher’s win at Bristol on the team as far as being a motivator and confidence builder through the offseason. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 87 views
-
-
Chris Buescher shares his excitement on RFK's upcoming season. Buescher says the team is in a way better place than they were last year. He believes RFK will come out strong in the matches to come. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 75 views
-
-
The three-time NASCAR Cup Series champion becomes the third person in the booth, alongside regulars Mike Joy and Clint Bowyer. FOX Sports will continue utilizing a rotating booth this year, with Stewart returning after doing four races in 2022. In addition to the Dayton 500 and the L.A. Clash, he also joined the broadcast team at COTA and Sonoma Raceway. “I’m thrilled to be back in the ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 95 views
-
-
There was much speculation surrounding the four-time Indianapolis 500 winner and his interest in running NASCAR's biggest race. The 47-year-old Brazilian racer made a handful of starts in the Superstar Racing Experience (SRX) in 2022, a series co-founded by Tony Stewart. He was told by SRX CEO Don Hawk that if he managed to win, he would try and help him to find a ride in NASCAR's Daytona ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 117 views
-
-
In a statement, Mooresville Fire-Rescue said it responded to a commercial structure fire at the race shop at approximately 11:30 a.m. ET. Fire crews were able to extinguish the fire quickly. However, the building sustained significant fire damage, officials said. Three patients were treated for injuries. One patient was transported to Lake Norman Regional for smoke inhalation, the second ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 87 views
-
-
The organization didn’t specify the length of the contract in its announcement on Thursday but said the agreement would keep the 28-year-old native of Mitchell, Ind., driving its No. 14 Fords for “many more seasons.” SHR promoted Briscoe to the Cup Series in 2021 after he won a season-best nine races during his 2020 Xfinity Series campaign. Briscoe continued to perform in Cup, handily ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 104 views
-
-
Six drivers tested aerodynamic packages for short tracks and road courses and mufflers for events in Los Angeles and Chicago. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 76 views
-
-
Elliott will drive the No. 35 McAnally Hilgemann Racing (MHR) Chevrolet at Daytona Int. Speedway on February 17th. It will be just his 18th start in the Truck Series, and Elliott has never before raced a Truck at Daytona. “This will be the first time I’ve driven a truck at Daytona, let alone a superspeedway,” Elliott said in a release from the team. “There’s no better team ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 91 views
-
-
After two years racing in IndyCar, seven-time Cup champion Jimmie Johnson was back in a stock car for testing at Phoenix Raceway. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 74 views
-
-
After two years in IndyCar, did a Cup car seem slow for Jimmie Johnson? And his reaction to Richard Petty saying he would be like a rookie since he had never driven a Next Gen car. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 86 views
-
Recently Browsing 0
- No registered users viewing this page.