Nascar
12,562 topics in this forum
-
Full highlights from Sunday's NASCAR Cup Series Foxwoods Resort Casino 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 140 views
-
-
Aric Almirola gets his first win since October 2018 at Talladega during Saturday's NASCAR Cup Series Foxwoods Resort Casino 301 and puts himself in the 2021 Playoffs. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 192 views
-
-
Chris Buescher had nowhere to go after Bubba Wallace got loose in front of him, collided and caused damage to both cars. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 159 views
-
-
Despite drivers and a track official telling race control the track was wet in Turns 1 and 2 from “weepers” during pace laps the race went green as scheduled. Heavy mist was already in the air and as the first handful of laps ticked off, it quickly got worse but before NASCAR could throw a caution, leader Kyle Busch, Martin Truex Jr. and Denny Hamlin all spun on the track on Lap ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 171 views
-
-
A sudden rain shower at New Hampshire Motor Speedway caused multiple drivers, including Kyle Busch, to lose control and crash during Sunday's race. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 142 views
-
-
Elliott crossed the stripe .439 of a second ahead of Stewart after battling his father, Bill, for much of the 77-lap race around the .596-mile oval. “I had a ball. I got to race against two of my heroes,” Chase said. “I got to race against dad there throughout the race and those are moments I will cherish forever. Just super thankful to be here.” Chase started fourth in his No. 94 ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 246 views
-
-
Bell, driving the No. 54 Toyota for Joe Gibbs Racing for the first time this season, won Stages 1 and 2 and beat Justin Allgaier by 6.2 seconds to win Saturday’s race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. It’s his 17th career win in the series third at the 1-mile track in Loudon, N.H. Bell led twice for 151 of the 200 laps, including the final 146. “What I got figured out is ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 203 views
-
-
Team Penske announced Thursday that Keselowski would be leaving the organization at season’s end to pursue other opportunities and reigning Xfinity Series champion Austin Cindric will take over Keselowski’s No. 2 Ford beginning with the 2022 Cup season. Motorsport.com reported in May that Keselowski had been offered ownership in Roush-Fenway Racing and the organization would be renamed ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 215 views
-
-
Burton, 20, is the fourth member of his family to make it to the top level of NASCAR. In fact, he made his debut earlier this year at Talladega where he finished 20th. His father Jeff won 21 times in a Cup career spanning over two decades while his uncle Ward won five races including the 2002 Daytona 500. His cousin Jeb, who he currently competes against in the Xifinity Series, also has 33 ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 147 views
-
-
The 2012 Cup series champion, who gave Penske its first title in NASCAR's premier division, has driven for the team since the end of 2009 following his breakthrough victory at Talladega earlier that year with Phoenix Racing. But following speculation that he will become a co-owner in a new Roush-Fenway-Keselowski Cup team, it was announced earlier today that Keselowski will depart Team Penske ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 202 views
-
-
In a statement, Keselowski said his time driving for Roger Penske’s team was a “tremendous opportunity” and that he was proud of their success together. He also wished his successor Austin Cindric “all the best” as he takes over Penske’s famed No.2 car in 2022. Read Also: Penske confirms Keselowski NASCAR Cup exit, Cindric to drive No. 2 in 2022 On the subject ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 167 views
-
-
Cindric was previously announced as transitioning to the Cup Series full-time next season, driving the #21 Wood Brothers Ford, but Harrison Burton will now take that seat next year. Penske said 2012 Cup Series champion Keselowski was leaving the team “to pursue other opportunities within the sport”, which opens the door to the potential Roush-Fenway-Keselowski deal that Autosport revealed ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 202 views
-
-
Cindric was previously believed to be transitioning to the Cup Series full-time next season driving the No. 21 for Wood Brothers Racing, but Harrison Burton will now take that seat next year. Penske said Keselowski was leaving the team “to pursue other opportunities within the sport”, which opens the door to the potential Roush-Fenway-Keselowski deal that Motorsport.com revealed in ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 169 views
-
-
Plenty is still to be revealed for the game, including the official name, but there have been some tidbits confirmed. It’s known that after Studio 397’s acquisition earlier in the year that rFactor 2 physics will be the basis for the new NASCAR title. With five sparkly new images to dissect and some words from Motorsport Games (NASDAQ: MSGM) Vice President of Publishing & Marketing ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 172 views
-
-
On this episode of the McReynolds Rundown, Larry Mac talks NASCAR drivers being more outspoken in the media, Atlanta being reconfigured, Kurt Busch hearing up and answers your questions. View the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 148 views
-
-
As part of the deal, HendrickCars.com will become the majority sponsor for Larson in 35 of the 36 points-paying races. They will also back Larson's dirt endeavours, becoming a primary sponsor in all non-NASCAR events he competes in. Larson's current agreement expires at the conclusion of 2022, but this new contract extends his stay with HMS through the 2023 season. “When we perform on ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 189 views
-
-
As part of the deal, HendrickCars.com will become the majority sponsor for Larson in 35 of the 36 points-paying races. They will also back Larson's dirt endeavors, becoming a primary sponsor in all non-NASCAR events he competes in. Larson's current agreement expires at the conclusion of 2022, but this new contract extends his stay with HMS through the 2023 season. “When we perform on the ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 238 views
-
-
Annett, who competes fulltime in the Xfinity Series for JR Motorsports, will also miss Saturday’s Xfinity Series race at New Hampshire following an MRI which revealed a stress fracture in the Iowa driver’s right femur. Josh Berry, who ran 12 races for the team in the No. 8 Chevrolet this season, will sit in for the recovering Annett this weekend. The MRI revealed the fracture on Monday ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 143 views
-
-
Regular season points leader Denny Hamlin has been among the most outspoken, taking to Twitter to voice his concerns last week. The iconic track will be narrowed substantially and the banking increased from 24 to 28 degrees for the 2022 season. Read Also: Atlanta Motor Speedway to reconfigure banking and be repaved Following his 102nd career NASCAR Xfinity Series ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 200 views
-
-
In the first season of the playoff format in the Cup Series in 2004, Busch lost a wheel while entering pit road early in the race, fell to 28th but found a way to finish fifth and still win his first series championship. He found a way to bounce back from losing jobs with two top organizations in Roush Fenway Racing and Team Penske during his career and still land other rides with talented ...Keep readingView the full article
-
- 0 replies
- 199 views
-
Recently Browsing 0
- No registered users viewing this page.