Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gear Crushers

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  1. Since the Cup Series went to a winner-takes-all season finale in 2014, Busch and Kevin Harvick have advanced to the title race the most times (four). Each has so far come away with a championship one time. Busch has made the finale the past four seasons and with 45 playoff points in hand as the 10-race title campaign kicks of Sunday at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, he is in good shape to make it ...Keep reading View the full article

  2. Elliott, 23, has now made the playoffs in each of his four fulltime seasons in Cup, but when this year’s 10-race battle for the championship kicks off Sunday at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, it will be the first time he enters having earned wins in the regular season. Thanks mostly to victories earlier this year at Talladega, Ala., and Watkins Glen, N.Y., Elliott begins the playoffs this year ...Keep reading View the full article

  3. Adam Alexander, Larry McReynolds, Andy Petree, Regan Smith and Jamie McMurray debate who will be the 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series champion. View the full article

  4. Stewart-Haas Racing driver Clint Bowyer says he still regrets not pushing Martin Truex Jr out of the way to win the Richmond NASCAR Cup Series round five months ago View the full article

  5. DiBenedetto’s latest opportunity in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series is an excellent example. Once veteran Paul Menard decided this summer he was going to step away from fulltime competition at the end of the year, Wood Brothers Racing asked him for his thoughts on a replacement. His answer: “Call Matt.” Team president Eddie Wood did just that, which resulted in Tuesday’s ...Keep reading View the full article

  6. Johnson appeared on the 273rd edition of the Dale Jr. Download podcast and admitted that the “eye-opening” experience of testing a McLaren F1 car last November had switched his post-NASCAR ideas from off-road racing back to road course racing in open-wheel or sportscars. Johnson has expressed an eagerness to try road courses in an IndyCar and his hero, Indy car legend Rick Mears, has said he ...Keep reading View the full article

  7. Based on Michael Waltrip's 2011 New York Times bestseller, Blink of an Eye: From Triumph to Tragedy details the darkest day in NASCAR history. For Michael Waltrip it was the highest of highs immediately followed by the lowest of lows. The film, premiering in select theaters for one-night only on September 12th, talks to Waltrip and focuses on his star-crossed friendship with the iconic driver ...Keep reading View the full article

  8. Sadler, who retired from fulltime NASCAR competition following the 2018 season, is scheduled to make his second and final start of the year in the Xfinity Series this weekend at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, driving the No. 10 Chevrolet for Kaulig Racing. It could well be the last NASCAR national series race for Sadler, 44, who has no plans to compete beyond this weekend. Kaulig, with help from ...Keep reading View the full article

  9. David Ragan and Adam Alexander break down Brad Keselowski's wreck at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. View the full article

  10. “First and foremost it’s the time spent away from family. I’ve got two young kids at home. Watching them grow and missing out on the things they have been doing, it’s hard as a father and a parent,” Menard said Tuesday during a teleconference. “This sport takes so much dedication to run at the top level. I want what’s best for the No. 21 team, I want what’s best for my family ...Keep reading View the full article

  11. Today 704Games, NASCAR Team Properties’ exclusive console simulation-style video game licensee, will release the latest version of the NASCAR Heat franchise. Fans who pre-ordered or plan to purchase the limited NASCAR Heat 4 Gold Edition will have early access to gameplay starting today, while the Standard Edition will be available nationwide on Friday, September 13th. The game will be available ...Keep reading View the full article

  12. Matt DiBenedetto has secured a place on the NASCAR Cup Series grid for 2020, signing for Wood Brothers Racing to replace the retiring Paul Menard View the full article

  13. Paul Menard will retire at the end of the season and Wood Brothers Racing has hired Matt DiBenedetto to replace him in the iconic No. 21 Ford View the full article

  14. Wood Brothers Racing announced on Tuesday that its current Cup driver, Paul Menard, will step away from fulltime NASCAR competition following the conclusion of the 2019 season and DiBenedetto will join the team to drive the iconic No. 21 Ford beginning next year. DiBenedetto, despite enjoying his most competitive season in the Cup series, was recently told he would not be returning to Leavine ...Keep reading View the full article

  15. Stewart-Haas Racing's Kevin Harvick and Rodney Childers talk about the strategy that led them to victory lane in the Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. View the full article

  16. It was going to take a strong run in Sunday’s Brickyard 400 for Suarez to even have a chance to crack the 16-driver playoff field. He entered the race tied with Ryan Newman for the last spot in the field. Hitting the wall on Lap 10 of 160 only put himself in a bigger hole. He twice pit under caution while his team worked on his right-side damage and restarted the race in 35th. It was a ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 351 views
  17. When Jimmie Johnson walked out of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway's infield medical center, he made one thing perfectly clear View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 343 views
  18. In 2011, two-time Daytona 500 winner Michael Waltrip authored In the Blink of an Eye: Dale, Daytona, and the Day that changed everything. The book is a harrowing look inside the day that defined an entire sports from the point of view of someone directly involved. The book became a New York Times bestseller and now is becoming a film. Blink of an Eye: From Triumph to Tragedy is ...Keep readingView the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 853 views
  19. Wallace had his best all-around weekend of the season, as his No. 43 Richard Petty Motorsports Chevrolet showed plenty of speed in practice, qualifying and throughout Sunday’s race. While Kevin Harvick was basking in his second career Brickyard 400 victory after the race, Wallace was getting wrapped in a bear hug from his team owner following his season’s-best third-place ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 358 views
  20. Darrell Wallace Jr believes he reminded his critics that he "can drive" with his third place in the Indianapolis NASCAR Cup round View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 292 views

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.