Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gear Crushers

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  1. Suarez, 27, won the 2016 NASCAR Xfinity Series championship with Joe Gibbs Racing before moving up the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series the following year. In 2019, he switched over to Stewart-Haas Racing to replace Kurt Busch behind the wheel of the No. 41 Ford Mustang in his third season as a Cup driver. But before the 61st running of the Daytona 500 next month, Suarez is taking part in ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 250 views
  2. We welcomed Aric Almirola as he joined us pregame to talk his day with the Lightning, the Daytona 500 coming up on Nascar on Fox, and what drives him as an athlete. View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 228 views
  3. The former Daytona 500 champion will pilot the No. 40 Chevrolet Camaro, the same number he ran in his NASCAR debut subbing for an injured Sterling Marlin. It will be McMurray's 583rd Cup Series start and his 17th appearance in the 500, having won the race for CGR in 2010. “The Daytona 500 is the one race that every NASCAR driver would want to win," said McMurray in a release. "For the ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 244 views
  4. Dippel, 18, who finished second in the series standings last year in K&N Pro Series East, will compete fulltime in Trucks this year with Young’s Motorsports, driving the team’s No. 02 Chevrolets. He will join Spencer Boyd and Gus Dean as Young’s expands to three fulltime entries. Dippel, a native of Wallkill, N.Y., got a taste of the Truck series last season, making five starts ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 234 views
  5. Glen Wood, co-founder of historic NASCAR team Wood Brothers Racing, has died at the age of 93 View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 251 views
  6. Wood, 93, who had been in declining health, was the oldest living member of the NASCAR Hall of Fame until his death. He and his brother, Leonard, were inducted into the Hall’s third class in 2012. Wood Brothers Racing announced Glen’s passing Friday morning. The team said funeral arrangements were incomplete but it would be a private family service. Wood laid the foundation for ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 253 views
  7. Glen Wood, auto racing patriarch and oldest living member of NASCAR Hall of Fame, dies at 93 View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 211 views
  8. Glen Wood, auto racing patriarch and oldest living member of NASCAR Hall of Fame, dies at 93 View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 239 views
  9. Patriarch of Wood Brothers Racing team Glen Wood dies at 93 View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 260 views
  10. Registration is now complete and the process has begun to prepare NASCAR teams ready for the draft of the inaugural NASCAR Heat Pro League. The next step in the process for game users is to find out if you will be of the 100 drivers selected to participate in showcase races coming up soon. One of the favorites mentioned this week is the winner last November in the Road to Miami Finals ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 229 views
  11. Upon joining the DJR Team Penske Supercars squad ahead of the 2017 season, McLaughlin admitted that NASCAR was on his mind, but a Supercars title and a Bathurst 1000 win were his priorities before looking outside of Australia. He's now halved his local bucket list thanks to last year's spectacular maiden title win, which saw McLaughlinhold off fellow Kiwi Shane van Gisbergen in a thrilling ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 237 views
  12. NASCAR on Wednesday named industry veteran Jay Fabian as the new managing director of the Cup series, replacing Richard Buck. Fabian most recently served as managing director of technical integration at NASCAR, where he oversaw post-race technical inspection at NASCAR’s research and development center in Concord, N.C. “With his vast experience across the industry, Jay Fabian is uniquely ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 272 views
  13. Additionally, Gase will attempt the 61st running of the Daytona 500 with the team, piloting the No. 66 on a part-time basis. Eternal Fan will back Gase in 2019, along with support from Donate Life, Medline, Agri Supply, Page Construction and Pro Master. “I am very excited and thankful for the opportunity Carl (Long) and MBM Motorsports is giving me this year,” Gase said in a release from ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 283 views
  14. Truex, 26, has attempted the 500 once before in 2014, failing to make the race in the No. 83 BK Racing Toyota Camry. This time around, he will be driving the No. 71 Tommy Baldwin Racing Chevrolet Camaro. "I am very thankful to TBR and Tommy Baldwin for this opportunity and can't wait to get to Daytona and back in a Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series car," said Truex. "The pressure is on to ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 268 views
  15. The team announced Wednesday that Drew Blickensderfer will lead its No. 34 Cup team with driver Michael McDowell and Mike Kelley will head up the efforts of its new No. 36 team with rookie driver Matt Tifft. Seth Barbour returns as crew chief of the No. 38 team with driver David Ragan. Blickensderfer joins the No. 34 team from Richard Petty Motorsports where he had served as a crew chief ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 255 views
  16. The Gibbs family has established the 'J.D. Gibbs Legacy Fund' following his passing on January 12th. The website reads: "In lieu of flowers, the Gibbs family requests support for an important campaign that has been established in honor of J.D. and his passion for the Young Life Ministry, which he served as a member of the National Board. Please read J.D.'s Young Life story and consider giving ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 349 views
  17. In a recent interview with Motorsport.com regarding his decision to sign a contract extension with Fox Sports, Gordon said his move to the broadcast booth has helped shed a new light on one aspect of a driver’s career. “The biggest eye-opener for me or that I wished I had paid more attention to or had this perspective when I was driving, is how just how much people resonate with a ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 262 views
  18. The V6 Euro Pickup Series will use four-litre, 350bhp machines that were previously raced, with Ford Mondeo bodies, in the Benelux Racing League Series. The pickups will be centrally run by Total Motorsport. This team has been established by Stephen Young and Hubertus Heyman as a satellite of Racing-Total which currently runs two cars in the NASCAR Whelen Euro Series. There will be six race ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 258 views
  19. A fully paid drive in the NASCAR Whelen Euro Series is the prize for the winner of a new championship for 2019 View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 262 views
  20. The schedule is subject to change. All times Eastern. Thursday, Feb. 7 4-6 p.m., ARCA practice Friday, Feb. 8 9:30-10:30 a.m., final ARCA practice 3:30 p.m., ARCA qualifying Saturday, Feb. 9 10:35-11:55 a.m., final Clash practice 1:05-1:55 p.m., Cup Series practice 3:05-3:55 p.m., Cup Series practice 4:45 p.m., ARCA season opener 6:30 p.m., Random draw ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 270 views

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.