Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gear Crushers

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  1. Motorsport.com understands the agreement, Loeb’s first professional contract outside of the PSA Group, will be announced on Thursday. Loeb is currently out of contact, testing the PH Sport-run Peugeot 3008DKR in Liwa, Abu Dhabi ahead of next month's Dakar. Nobody from Hyundai was available for comment, but team manager Alain Penasse had confirmed earlier the Korean squad was talking to the ... Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 279 views
  2. Malcolm Wilson has insisted there will be no dip in performance from his M-Sport Ford World Rally Team, if the squad returns to the WRC next season. Wilson admitted the loss of Sebastien Ogier was significant for 2019, but added his team had learned from the Frenchman and – after four years without success – now know what it takes to win at the highest level. “The target is still to ... Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 303 views
  3. Team owner and driver Ekstrom announced his departure from World RX as a full-time driver immediately after the final round in South Africa last month, following the loss of works factory support for his squad in August. The two-time DTM champion has now revealed that the team, which made its World RX debut in 2014 and won both the drivers' and teams' titles two years later, will take a break ... Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 260 views
  4. Team owner and driver Ekstrom announced his departure from World RX as a full-time driver immediately after the final round in South Africa last month, following the loss of works factory support for his squad in August. The two-time DTM champion has now revealed that the team, which made its World RX debut in 2014 and won both the drivers' and teams' titles two years later, will take a break ... Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 330 views
  5. There is speculation that Rovanpera's manager Timo Jouhki already has the 18-year-old's future tied down in a long-term agreement with Toyota WRC team principal Tommi Makinen. Both Jari-Matti Latvala and Kris Meeke have single-season Toyota agreements for 2019, and one of them is widely expected to step aside for Rovanpera thereafter. Although Skoda has a long-term contract with Rovanpera ... Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 358 views
  6. There is speculation that Rovanpera's manager Timo Jouhki already has the 18-year-old's future tied down in a long-term agreement with Toyota WRC team principal Tommi Makinen. Both Jari-Matti Latvala and Kris Meeke have single-season Toyota agreements for 2019, and one of them is widely expected to step aside for Rovanpera thereafter. Although Skoda has a long-term contract with Rovanpera ... Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 322 views
  7. Thierry Neuville, Andreas Mikkelsen and Dani Sordo will run a trio of factory i20 Coupe WRCs at round one in Monte Carlo, while Hayden Paddon is likely to replace Sordo for Rally Sweden. Hyundai team manager Alain Penasse said the team had talked to Loeb, but nothing had moved forward. “We talked to him like we talked to everybody,” he told Motorsport.com. “That is logical in our ... Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 287 views
  8. Thierry Neuville, Andreas Mikkelsen and Dani Sordo will run a trio of factory i20 Coupe WRCs at round one in Monte Carlo, while Hayden Paddon is likely to replace Sordo for Rally Sweden. Hyundai team manager Alain Penasse said the team had talked to Loeb, but nothing had moved forward. “We talked to him like we talked to everybody,” he told Motorsport.com. “That is logical in our ... Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 331 views
  9. The series had announced its initial 2019 schedule in October, but presented a revised 10-event calendar to the World Motor Sport Council in St Petersburg on Wednesday. The first World RX event to be held in the US was run at Austin’s Circuit of the Americas in September, but further visits to the venue will now be “postponed” until the planned electric switch in 2021. Series promoter ... Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 325 views
  10. The series had announced its initial 2019 schedule in October, but presented a revised 10-event calendar to the World Motor Sport Council in St Petersburg on Wednesday. The first World RX event to be held in the US was run at Austin’s Circuit of the Americas in September, but further visits to the venue will now be “postponed” until the planned electric switch in 2021. Series promoter ... Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 302 views
  11. Motorsport.com reported in October that Meeke, who was axed by Citroen after May's Rally Portugal, and co-driver Paul Nagle had split amicably ahead of Meeke's 2019 WRC return with Toyota. Marshall, who has served as Hyundai driver Hayden Paddon's co-driver, was understood at the time to be favourite to partner the five-time rally winner. Toyota has now confirmed Marshall will co-drive Meeke ... Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 300 views
  12. Motorsport.com reported in October that Meeke, who was axed by Citroen after May's Rally Portugal, and co-driver Paul Nagle had split amicably ahead of Meeke's 2019 WRC return with Toyota. Marshall, who has served as Hyundai driver Hayden Paddon's co-driver, was understood at the time to be favourite to partner the five-time rally winner. Toyota has now confirmed Marshall will co-drive Meeke ... Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 313 views
  13. Ogier signed off his time with the Cumbria's M-Sport World Rally team by taking his second title with the squad, and will move to Citroen for 2019. His latest title was one of his most challenging with Hyundai's Thierry Neuville and Ott Tanak from Toyota proving to be stern opposition throughout the year. Chairman of Motorsport UK Dave Richards, who oversaw Subaru's World Rally success ... Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 292 views
  14. Ogier signed off his time with the Cumbria's M-Sport World Rally team by taking his second title with the squad, and will move to Citroen for 2019. His latest title was one of his most challenging with Hyundai's Thierry Neuville and Ott Tanak from Toyota proving to be stern opposition throughout the year. Chairman of Motorsport UK Dave Richards, who oversaw Subaru's World Rally success ... Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 281 views
  15. M-Sport’s semi-independent 2018 challenger faced plenty of competition during the World Rally Championship season, but was a winner of four rallies in the hands of Sebastien Ogier - who eventually clinched his sixth-straight WRC title and second with Malcolm Wilson’s squad. Ogier was embroiled in a three-way scrap for the crown with Thierry Neuville and Ott Tanak in the final part of the ... Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 286 views
  16. M-Sport’s semi-independent 2018 challenger faced plenty of competition during the World Rally Championship season, but was a winner of four rallies in the hands of Sebastien Ogier - who eventually clinched his sixth-straight WRC title and second with Malcolm Wilson’s squad. Ogier was embroiled in a three-way scrap for the crown with Thierry Neuville and Ott Tanak in the final part of the ... Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 281 views
  17. Citroen team principal Pierre Budar met with Abu Dhabi officials at last weekend’s Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. The two parties failed to find common agreement to take the partnership forward, but Abu Dhabi is already reporting it will return in 2020. The lack of Abu Dhabi funding means a two-car Citroen team, comprised of new signings Sebastien Ogier and Esapekka Lappi, will struggle to make any ... Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 279 views
  18. Citroen team principal Pierre Budar met with Abu Dhabi officials at last weekend’s Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. The two parties failed to find common agreement to take the partnership forward, but Abu Dhabi is already reporting it will return in 2020. The lack of Abu Dhabi funding means a two-car Citroen team, comprised of new signings Sebastien Ogier and Esapekka Lappi, will struggle to make any ... Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 312 views
  19. Petter Solberg, Marcus Gronholm and Sebastien Loeb are frustrated at the series’ perilous position and a lack of answers from the promoter. Still reeling from a lack of support to deliver electric in 2020, WRX has been hit hard by the loss of Audi and Peugeot, leaving many to fear for the series’ future. Gronholm’s frustrations with IMG were common around the paddock. The two-time ... Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 263 views
  20. Petter Solberg, Marcus Gronholm and Sebastien Loeb are frustrated at the series’ perilous position and a lack of answers from the promoter. Still reeling from a lack of support to deliver electric in 2020, WRX has been hit hard by the loss of Audi and Peugeot, leaving many to fear for the series’ future. Gronholm’s frustrations with IMG were common around the paddock. The two-time ... Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 318 views

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.