Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gear Crushers

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  1. Erik Jones claimed victory in a chaotic NASCAR Clash race at Daytona, in which only six cars were able to finish View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 252 views
  2. With only six cars running at the end of three overtimes, Denny Hamlin – who was a lap down – helped shove Jones into the lead on the final lap and he easily held off Austin Dillon for the non-points victory and unofficial start to the 2020 NASCAR season. Jones’ first Cup Series points victory came in 2018 at Daytona. “It was an awesome race. I gotta give a huge thanks to Denny, he ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 193 views
  3. Erik Jones was the winner of a demolition derby at Daytona International Speedway View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 183 views
  4. Full highlights from Sunday's NASCAR Cup Series Busch Clash at Daytona International Speedway View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 196 views
  5. Brad Keselowski worked overtime to get his Ford ready for Daytona 500 qualifying View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 199 views
  6. Stenhouse, who went out 18th of the 42 cars who attempted to qualify, posted a blistering lap of 194.582 mph which held up the rest of the session to give him the pole for Sunday’s Daytona 500. It’s only the third career pole for Stenhouse, whose most recent came in the 2017 season. It’s also just the third for the JTG Daugherty Racing organization and first on an oval track. Stenhouse ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 194 views
  7. Ricky Stenhouse Jr. has won the pole for NASCAR's season-opening Daytona 500 View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 189 views
  8. My offseason was fan-freakin-tastic. It was too short, but it was a lot of fun. I spent a lot of time again, kind of like normal, working in my shop, working on my Chili Bowl cars. At the same time, I really enjoy that. It’s work, but it’s enjoyable. That part of it was good. The Chili Bowl went well. I served as crew chief on both cars for the first time and that was interesting. C.J. (Leary) ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 195 views
  9. About eight minutes into the session, Keselowski side-swiped a fence barricade by the exit gate of the garage and did extensive damage to the right-side of his No. 2 Ford. Keselowski said he was caught off-guard by a car slowing in front of him. Keselowski never completed a lap in the session before bringing his No. 2 car back to the garage, where his team worked feverishly on repairing ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 198 views
  10. Jimmie Johnson has not been to victory lane since last year's exhibition Busch Clash at Daytona International Speedway View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 189 views
  11. 13 drivers eclipsed 200mph with Dillon leading the way in the No. 13 Germain Racing Chevrolet Camaro at 203.592mph. Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Denny Hamlin, Erik Jones and Martin Truex Jr. rounded out the top five. All 43 drivers entered put down a time with Christopher Bell and Kyle Busch running the most laps at 31. The session was incident-free. Read Also: Erik Jones, Toyotas ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 207 views
  12. Harvick’s current contract with Stewart-Haas Racing ran through the 2021 season. Harvick said he had signed a two-year extension in the offseason to take him through the 2024 season. Harvick’s decision to remained focus on racing has all-but ruled out a larger TV role for him in the near future, contrary to what many have speculated. “Kevin Harvick is a world-class wheelman, leader and ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 224 views
  13. Kevin Harvick has agreed to a two-year contract extension with Stewart-Haas Racing that will take the 44-year-old NASCAR champion through the 2023 season View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 226 views
  14. Kevin Harvick has agreed to a two-year contract extension with Stewart-Haas Racing that will take the 44-year-old NASCAR champion through the 2023 season View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 186 views
  15. Thanks to a four-car Toyota draft late in the 50-minute session, Jones ended up on top with an average lap speed of 199.756 mph. Jones’ Joe Gibbs Racing teammate, Denny Hamlin, ended up second (199.734 mph) and Martin Truex Jr. was third (199.703 mph). Kyle Busch and Ryan Blaney completed the top-five. Rounding out the top-10 were Brad Keselowski, Joey Logano, Kevin Harvick, Clint Bowyer ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 251 views
  16. Jimmie Johnson has spent the last few seasons chasing NASCAR history View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 236 views
  17. Earnhardt, 30, reunites with the Johnny Davis team after driving for JDM back during the 2014 season. The fourth generation racer has 73 starts in the Xfinity Series and had his best showing in 2019. His best result came with Joe Gibbs Racing at Charlotte last May, finishing third. “I am really thankful to Johnny Davis and the JD Motorsports with Gary Keller team for having me onboard ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 258 views
  18. Beginning with the Class of 2021, the number of annual inductees will be reduced from five to three. The Hall nominees will now be split into two ballots – one for contemporary stars (Modern Era ballot) and for the pioneers of the sport (Pioneer ballot). The three-member class each year will consist of two contemporary stars and one from the pioneer category. Last week, NASCAR inducted its ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 317 views
  19. Below is the entry list for the 62nd running for the Daytona 500, scheduled for Sunday, February 16. 40 drivers will make the field with three ultimately going home. Seven non-chartered teams will be vying for the four open spots on the grid. They are Justin Haley of Kaulig Racing, Daniel Suarez of Gaunt Brothers Racing, Brendan Gaughan of Beard Motorsports, Reed Sorenson of Premium ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 254 views
  20. The younger brother of Cup Series star Martin Truex Jr. will run at least six races in 2020 with the first coming in March at Texas Motor Speedway. Marquis Spa will serve as the primary sponsor for his races. “I’m extremely excited to continue my partnership with Marquis Spas for a second season and can't wait to go after wins with Niece Motorsports,” said Truex, 28. “Marquis builds the ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 266 views

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.