Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gear Crushers

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  1. Along with Jim Utter and Nick DeGroot, we welcome Motorsport.com Editor-In-Chief Charles Bradley and special guest Chris Knight of Catchfence.com to this week's edition of the NASCAR Roundtable. 1. Who is your pick to become the 2019 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series champion and why? Jim Utter: While not who I would envisioned picking six months ago, I'm going with Kevin Harvick for a few ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 250 views
  2. Custer, 21, will move into the No. 41 Ford next season, replacing current driver Daniel Suarez, sources said. An official announcement of the move is expected within the week. A request for comment from a SHR spokesman was not immediately returned. Custer is one of four drivers who will compete for the 2019 Xfinity Series championship in Saturday’s Ford 300 at Homestead-Miami ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 271 views
  3. The organization announced Thursday that Tyler Ankrum, who qualified for the Truck series playoffs this season with DGR-Crosley, will compete fulltime in the series next year with GMS Racing. Ankrum, 18, will join fellow fulltime competitors Brett Moffitt and Sheldon Creed in competing for the 2020 championship. Sam Mayer, the 2019 K&N Pro Series East champion, will also compete in most of ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 276 views
  4. NASCAR Race Hub's Regan Smith, Andy Petree, Larry McReynolds, and Jamie McMurray give their pick on who wins this weekend's championship race in the War Room. View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 207 views
  5. JR Motorsports announced on Wednesday that Hemric would compete in 21 races for the organization in 2020, sharing driving duties in the No. 8 Chevrolet with Jeb Burton and team co-owner Dale Earnhardt Jr. Hemric, 28, is completing his rookie year in the Cup Series with Richard Childress Racing but RCR did not renew his contract for next season. Burton (11 races) and Earnhardt (one race) will ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 254 views
  6. Matt Tifft has parted ways with Front Row Motorsports to focus on his health after suffering a seizure at the track late last month View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 259 views
  7. “The biggest thing was that we just sucked at Homestead last year. We knew that set-up we raced last year, that car we raced last year wasn’t going to work. We’ve been focused really hard on trying to figure out what car we wanted to run at Homestead,” Bell said. “We literally started planning for next year the Sunday after we left Homestead. Me and Jason (Ratcliff, crew chief) sat ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 241 views
  8. Tifft was in his rookie year at the Cup level, finishing as high as ninth in the July Daytona race. However, he will not return to the seat of the No. 36 FRM Ford Mustang as he continues to focus on his health. "I've made the decision to focus on my health and there is no rush or timetable to get back behind the wheel," Tifft said in a statement Wednesday. "Because of that, I can't commit to ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 261 views
  9. Until a late-race caution set up a three-lap dash to the finish, last Sunday's NASCAR Cup playoffs semi-final race at Phoenix was short on drama View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 249 views
  10. Stewart, who will be inducted into the NASCAR Hall of Fame in January, will lead the field to the green flag in a 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500. “Having Tony Stewart drive the pace car on Sunday is what hosting the championship is about,” said Homestead-Miami Speedway President Al Garcia. “Stewart is one of the greatest drivers in NASCAR and motorsports as a whole. He’s won in ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 263 views
  11. Cup series teams have seen the new tire combination that will be used this weekend but it has not been run at Homestead previously. Compared to what was run at this track last season, both the left-side and right-side tire feature construction updates to align with what is run at other speedways, while this right-side also moves from a multi-zone tread tire to a single zone tire and will ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 281 views
  12. NASCAR Cup title contender Martin Truex Jr said he effectively raced with "half a team and an old car" at Phoenix last weekend as he prepared for the championship decider View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 275 views
  13. Clean air appeared to dominate and passing was at a premium. Unless they were involved in an on-track incident – of which there were few – the eight remaining playoff drivers dominated the top-10 throughout the race. Next season, Phoenix will begin hosting the championship races for the Cup, Xfinity and Truck series. There is a growing concern a championship race at Phoenix may not ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 236 views
  14. Column: Gibbs walks fine line managing 3 NASCAR title contenders View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 240 views
  15. Martin Truex Jr. became the first driver locked into the Championship 4 at Homestead-Miami Speedway with his victory at Martinsville (Va.) Speedway two weeks ago and his No. 19 Toyota team wasted no time in getting to work. Truex has had solid finishes in the two races since his Martinsville win – both sixth-place finishes – but he didn’t lead a single lap at either Texas or Sunday at ISM ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 248 views
  16. Reigning NASCAR Cup champion Joey Logano was left completely perplexed by the Phoenix race slump that ended his title defence View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 260 views
  17. Joey Logano won't be able to defend his NASCAR championship next week at Homestead after a frustrating afternoon at ISM Raceway View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 240 views
  18. Blaney ran solidly and inside the top-five for the majority of Sunday's race, but he would still need to win in order to advance into the Championship 4. When a caution flew with less than ten laps to go, the No. 12 team saw an opportunity and tried to seize it. With a two-tire call, he restarted on the front row and to the inside of race leader Denny Hamlin, another driver in a must-win ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 277 views
  19. During much of the first two stages of Sunday’s Bluegreen Vacations 500 at ISM Raceway near Phoenix, Logano looked almost unbeatable. He led 93 of the first 176 laps and took the Stage 2 victory before he lost the handling on his No. 22 Ford and went from leading to a lap down in the span of 60 laps. After pitting during the break between Stages 2 and 3 on Lap 168, Logano came out with ...Keep reading View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 244 views
  20. Denny Hamlin survived a late restart in the NASCAR Cup Series race at Phoenix to claim his sixth win of the season and secure a spot in the championship shootout View the full article

    • 0 replies
    • 316 views

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.